Do you love shopping and want to see what your money buys for our furry friends?
Check out Pet Allies' Wish List (also smile.Amazon.com) and Thank You!
- Cat Litter (its gold at the Shelter!)
- Writing Pens and Sharpies (ours seem to walk away!)
- White Boards, small and large
- Lysine for cats
- Baby Food, chicken, turkey (jars)
- Baby Food, dry, rice cereal
- Cans of Pumpkin (good for tummy issues)
X-pens, 48 " tall
The shelter needs 2 exercise pens, commonly called 'x-pens' that are 48 inches tall, for separating puppies and small dogs during cleaning, for adoption events, and for puppy promotions. These can be purchased locally at PetSense, on Amazon or Chewy.
Pet Allies is in need of a white board, about 24 x 36 for the shelter's dog kennel room.
We can also use some smaller white boards, 8 x 11, for use in foster care.
Pet Allies' shelter supplements food for cats and dogs with Lysine. This helps keep the immune system healthy in a place that can be very stressful for the animals. This helps prevent upper respiratory infections in cats and kennel cough in dogs. The shelter uses one or two of these jars every month.