Due to the shortage of medication and the huge increased cost of what we can obtain, we must suspend our low-cost/subsidized spay/neuter pricing at this time. If you are unable to afford our current pricing structure, let staff know and we will help people on a case-by-case basis.
KEY POINTS & CLINIC INFORMATlON
• Surgery appointments please Arrive at the clinic between 7:00 am and 8:00 am
• Pick Up Times on Tuesday or Wednesday:
DOGS 2:00pm - 2:30pm CATS 3:00pm - 3:30pm
• No food or water after 10:00 pm the night before surgery
Animals 3-6 months old need a SMALL snack and sip of water in the morning. 1/4 of the amount of food you'd normally feed.
Bunnies DO NOT FAST: Bring food with them, greens only, no kibble.
• CLINIC PHONE NUMBER IS (928) 532-1602
THE CLINIC ADDRESS IS 4050 S. WHITE MOUNTAIN RD. SHOW LOW, AZ. 85901
• One client at a time in the clinic lobby
• Only ONE person can come in with the patient. No children at this time.
• Masks are strongly recommended and are required if you would like to be in the room with the doctor.
If you have shown any signs of illness, been exposed to COVID or were asked to quarantine please call us to reschedule your appointment
Updated May 5, 2021
SPAY/NEUTER PROGRAM INFORMATION
Pet Allies Spay/Neuter Clinic
4050 S White Mountain Rd
Show Low, AZ 85901
Appointments can be made in several ways: in person at the Clinic, Tuesday-Wednesday, 7-4; by phone (pre-pay with a credit or debit card. We are also open Thursdays, hours vary, but generally 10-4. Ask for details by writing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 928-532-1602.
Spay/Neuter Clinic Dates 2021
Tuesday and Wednesday through May
The remainder of the year under construction
All Dates/Times subject to change without notice, call for details: (928) 532-1602
Vaccine & Wellness Clinic Dates 2021: No appointments available at the current time. Dr. Evans retired and we are seeking a replacement doctor.
- Dogs $85 (up to 50 lbs) - 51 lbs to 99 lbs = $115; 100+ lbs = $120
- Cats $55
- Feral/Free-Roaming cat (male or female) $25 with required ear tip
Feral cats are $25. Feral cats are required to have 'ear-tip' with surgery for identification purposes and the cat's safety.
Dogs and Cats: 12 weeks and older
Weight: 2 pounds (and up)
Feral Cats are welcome.
In heat or pregnant dogs and cats are welcome.
Additional services available for your pet on the day of surgery:
- Dog & Cat Rabies vaccination: $15.00*
- Dog & Cat combination vaccinations: $15.00*
- Micro Chip permanent identification: $25.00* (includes free lifetime registration)
- Pain control medication: $10.00*
- Toenail trim: $10.00*
- Flea & Tick Treatment: $15.00-45.00*
- Worming Medication: $10.00-$48.00*
- Ear Mites: $10.00-$15.00*
- Anal Gland Expression: $10.00*
- Bordatella: $15.00*
*Services that require being seen by the Doctor have an additional $20 office visit fee. Prices subject to change.
Pet Allies, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit community benefit organization with the Mission: Provide non-lethal solutions to pet overpopulation. Solution: To furnish professional, affordable spay/neuter programs and to place pets in caring homes.
Pet Allies Subsidized Vaccine & Wellness Clinics
4050 S. White Mountain Rd. Show Low, AZ (928) 532-1602
AVAILABLE MAKE YOURS TODAY!
Professional Services provided by a variety of veterinarians.
Flea & Tick $48.00-$51.00* (Frontline X3 doses)
Microchip ID $25
Toenail Trim $10
Wellness exam $20, extended exam $35
Anal gland $10
Microchip ID $25
Ear Mites $10-$15
Flea & Tick $46.00 (Frontline X3 doses)
Toenail Trim $10
Wellness exam $20, extended exam $35
Methods of payment accepted: Cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
Your co-pay helps offset the cost of surgery. Pet Allies fundraises to cover the cost of the balance of the surgery.
Spay/Neuter assistance is offered to low income families who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford to have their pet spayed or neutered.
All of the services offered through our program are with licensed veterinarians who provide professional and quality care for your pet(s). In return for receiving services through our program we ask that you follow through and bring your pet(s) to the clinic on their scheduled day. If you need to reschedule your pet's surgery we require you contact the clinic in a timely manner so that we will be able to fill your vacant appointment with another pet needing services. If you miss your scheduled appointment you may be denied future services. Pet Allies funds this program through income at its thrift store, the Barkin' Basement, and other fundraising programs, such as donations from the public. The chart below shows the number of pets we have been able to alter for families in our community with your assistance. Thank you.
There's a new driving force in the battle against pet overpopulation...
... Arizona's new "pet-friendly" license plate!
It shows others how much you love animals - and it pays for spay and neuter services statewide to help end pet overpopulation.
This gorgeous, four-color specialty license plate features original work by renowned artist RON BURNS and a tag line that reads, "Pets Enrich Our Lives." It's a must-have for anyone who wants to make the world a better place for animals in our state. Best of all, this specialty plate is just $25 - and $17 from the sale of each pet-friendly license plate is deposited into a fund that pays for spay and neuter services for dogs and cats across Arizona!
Order your pet-friendly plate today. The easiest way to get your plate is to visit www.servicearizona.com, (click on personalized /specialized plates) or call the ADOT Motor Vehicles Division office nearest you
Please remember our rescued animals and mission in your wills! Pet Allies, Inc, Federal Identification Number 86-0829565, 4050 S White Mountain Road, Show Low, AZ 85901. If you have any questions, need additional details, or would just like to speak to a representative regarding this life-saving gift, please contact us via telephone at 928-532-1602 or email at President@PetAlliesAz.org.
Other Spay/Neuter Clinics
- Altered Tails 480-968-4867, 602-943-7729
- Animal Defense League of Arizona 602-265-SPAY ADLAZ.org (hotline for information)
- Arizona Animal Welfare League, Phx 602-273-6852
- Arizona Humane Society 602-997-7586
- Companion Pet Clinic 602-485-0485
- East Maryland Animal Hospital 602-279-7366
- Halo 602-971-9222 HaloRescue.org
- Humane Society of the White Mountains PAWS Clinic 928-368-5295
- Mobile Spay/Neuter Services 602-997-7586
- North Phoenix Spay & Neuter Clinic 602-787-4240
- Spay/Neuter Clinic of Phoenix 602-863-0116
- Spay/Neuter Clinic of Tempe 480-829-1002
- Spay/Neuter Hotline of Maricopa County 602-265-7729 or toll free 866-952-SPAY
- Sunnyslope Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic, Phx 602-216-6442
- Village Animal Clinic, Phx 602-938-8500
If you are unable to schedule services at Pet Allies Spay/Neuter Clinic in a timely manner due to our backlog, please consider contacting these other agencies. Be aware that some of these are for profit clinics and some are non-profit organizations like Pet Allies. Please verify all information and costs.