With your generous gift, YOU can directly SAVE LIVES.
Pet Allies is participating in Giving Tuesday to fund vital services such as affordable spay/neuter programs and to place pets in caring homes. This would not be possible without supporters like YOU. Now more than ever homeless animals need your help. A gift of $28 can make a big impact. That is the cost of care for one animal for one day.
Over 1200 animals enter the Pet Allies Shelter each year. The average number of days spent at the shelter, 23. Costs are ever-increasing yet the flow of animals through our doors does not stop. If you can, please help with a gift of any amount this Giving Tuesday. Thank you!
- $28 will pay for one day of care.
- $51.24 will pay for foster care for a litter of kittens
- $119 pays for a bottle of a life-saving antibiotics.
- $204.96 will pay for one month of care for an animal
- $2459.52 will pay for one month of care for 12 animals
- Any other amount you wish to give.
If you would like more information about our shelter, spay/neuter clinic, or becoming a foster or volunteer, please contact Michael Zimmerman, Executive Director, at 928-537-8009 or Michael@PetAlliesAZ.org
Together we are: Altering Lives.